The quilt panel’s embodiment of the Castro life during the 1980’s taught us about the value of place for marginal communities dealing with the HIV/ AIDS epidemic.
DO NOT USE THE WORD CONNECTION!!!!!!!
Uses phrases like “offers insight, embodies”
- What is the panel (aids quilt general info)? What is the Names Project(more about the HIV/AIDS)? What is the Castro? How is the Castro embodied in the quilt?
- What role has the Castro played in the HIV/ AIDS epidemic? (EVIDENCE)
- What makes the Castro so controversial? (USE EVIDENCE)
- What have other communities besides “The Castro” been created around HIV/ AIDS?
- gay-friendly neighborhoods
- Which marginal communities (LGBT)?
- How are they dealing with?